Monday, November 22, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook-11/22/10





FOR TODAY
Outside my window...
A not so cold day, but none the less a bit dreary.


I am thinking...
Of the beauty of holding a new born in my arms, I remember when my children were as small as my niece. I do miss those days sort of, I also enjoy this season I am in. Each season holds a gift.


I am thankful for...
My husband and the fact that we both agreed our children needed their momma home! It has been an awesome privilege to be a stay at home mom. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I send prayers out to all the women for whom this may not be an option. May HaShem grant you strength and your children safety.


From the learning rooms...(if this applies)
One adultling up getting ready for cyber class, Devotional Reading -Toby Mac's "City On Our Knees" Abba is teaching us to find the things that we have in common with others and not focus on the things that divide us.


From the kitchen...
Sadly nothing really going on, although I am aching to make homemade bread, stuff from scratch and etc. I literally fantasize about making food from scratch.....;)


I am wearing...
Ohh, sweat pants and a t-shirt, yikes took my husband to work half a sleep!


I am creating...
Created a collage yesterday, working on creating programs for my business/ministry, love getting the brain juices going.......


I am going...
To the YWCA to find out about a program they offer, Thanksgiving at the families this year, going to the Toast Masters Club for a first time to check it out.

I am reading...

The Right To Write by Julia Cameron

I am hoping...

Tie up some loose ends this week, suck in as much baby time I can before my niece leaves, hit my study course hard there is a need for education in this world and not just academic!!!

I am hearing...

The little noises  a baby makes as she sleeps, I LOVE THIS!!!!

Around the house...

Sweeping, Swiffering,Wiping

One of my favorite things...

HOME

A few plans for the rest of the week:

Studying, Loving, Reviewing, Cleaning, Eating......

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...



You can create your own daybook at www.thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...