Sunday, January 30, 2011

Feeling, Respecting,Making Space






Sensing direction and learning to make space is not the easiest thing in the world. This past week I have pondered where I am at. I have thought deeply about what is going on in my life. I have thought about this moment,right now. 
I have been working on my website, my coaching business, etc, etc. In addition that this new year has brought many internal challenges. Challenges that have gifts within to be discovered,yet.
I am okay with that. Really. But I am going to slow it down a bit. I want to give myself time to live. To live it. All that I have ingested, all that I am learning. I must respect that. I am learning what that looks like.

~BREATHE~

I now remember well that the dark months are extra difficult for me. I am learning to honor that. Certainly it is a time to keep it simple and light. 
Dear reader I know this sounds random and out there, but it's been heavy on my heart.
What do you want of this season? 
Where are you really at?
~EXHALE~

Learning to respect what's on your table, the things on your plate, is an important step to being present in this moment!
I invite you to think about, the words "This Moment" rang in my head this week like a church bell reminding me of what I really want to do and how I want to live my life.

~THIS MOMENT~
Watsup with it? What's happening around you? Is G-d whispering something to you but the noise drowns it out?

Let's step back together, let's get silent. No matter how long it takes be in this moment.



Shalom
Grace
and
Space
 To 
you


The King's Wise Woman
Angelique

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...