Thursday, November 5, 2009

Posting from my phone!

So I finally figured out to post from my phone. I am so excited about this. Right now I am sick with the flu but this has served as a distraction.


Last night I was up all night with high fever and chills. But the sweetest daughter in the world nursed me during this hard time. I haven't felt sick like this for a long time! I had to think quick and assembled an herbal tea of
2 parts calendula
1 part linden flower
1 part peppermint

The calendula as an anti-inflamatory. Linden as a fever reducer and peppermint for my tummy.
Between that and towels to my head my temperature is down and chills gone.

Now I have a headache and just a little body ache.
Might I say that my daughter put my formula together and my son looked up each herb to make sure it is safe. It's amazing when your sick you can't think! But I am on my way to mend. Hopefully soon I will get my elderberry to make my syrup, better late than never.

The pic was taken at the park that day with my Baby.


Grace and Space to you
Angelique

2 comments:

  1. I’m new here to your blog and wanted to “pop” in to say hi! : ) Love your blog! Its beautiful!!
    If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
    I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
    Xo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Priscila,

    For such a lovely comment. I am heading over to your blog right now.


    Grace and Space to you

    Angelique

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...