Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It's Bike Time

Okay so my sweet hubby decided that we would give our hand at bike riding this year and so here they are. The blue is mine and the red is his. We just came from our first ride and well ouch!!! I think I will stick to flat ground for a while.... I am exhausted, out of breather and ready to rest. It doesn't help being in my time, but I wanted us to go for a spin.

What a man, we drive each other bonker's but I would have it no other way.

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun, but I think that I'd be pretty tired too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...