Monday, December 21, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY Monday December 21,2009


Outside My Window...A setting sun and white mounds.

I am thinking...A nap I have been up since 3am.


I am thankful for...A warm home, a lovely family, strength, that He Is who He says He Is.


From the learning rooms...Refreshing to be done!!


From the kitchen...Hopefully I will get to make whole wheat bread.


I am wearing...Crazly enough a red undershirt with a green shirt on top and a pair of jeans. ( bad time to where this as I don't celebrate christmas!!! LOL)


I am creating...Another jean skirt but shorter to go over my jeans.


I am going...No where, I am done for the day.


I am reading...Walking in this World by Julia Cameron


I am hoping...My home can recover quickly, my daughter doesn't feel well she was up last night with tummy sickies, My son's throat is sore and hoarsed.


I am hearing...Silence although I have Matisyahu on my mind.


Around the house...Nothing is going on just chillin!!!


One of my favorite things...Working on my visual art journal!!!


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Well the bread, the skirt, my community herbalist coarse, straining my elderberry tincture, re-doing my play space.


Here is picture thought I am sharing... This is a pic my daughter took of our Hanukkiahs, may the light of HaShem shine brightly through out the rest of the year! It went so fast.



(click here to join The Simple Woman's Daybook)


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful List, and beautiful picture of the menorahs...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...