Monday, December 21, 2009

Here I am again


So here I am again at the laboratory testing in the hospital. I am getting my blood taking out for the 3 or 4 time in these last two months. But as I sit just thinking I am grateful to HaShem for all his goodness, that I slept 7 hours straight last night. That the winter although not my favorite season,this snow fall has brought a smile on my face.

Last night we walked over to my dad's house and I couldn't help to admire the night, how the snow is like a blanket settling nature into her dormant stage. For these things I am grateful for noticing, for the serenity of it all. Abba I am grateful. This morning the sun gave a pinked sky performance and again I am thankful.
The earth declares his glory! And I say AMEN!!



Shalom
Angelique


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...