Monday, December 28, 2009

Not a well thought out plan!!

So here I am at a pizzeria waiting it out till 3pm when my sister will come and wisk us away. Today I decided that we would take a walk to the post office not too far, maybe a mile or more.

I need to mail out my year of color ATC's. Well I didn't account for how cold it would get and the flurries. I don't think this plan was well thought out!! In addition the post office was closed for lunch and being in my womanly time I began to get intense cramps.

So my sister to the rescue but I have to wait a whole extra hour. Personal note to self, no winter walks while in my time!!! And get the post office hours written down. Just sharing the thoughts.


Shalom
Angelique

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...