Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Imma's Parsha Portion Report-This Week: Va'etchanan ואתחנן “I pleaded”


Yes I owe an apology, I said I would do something and I didn't. I am sorry.



As my son and I listened to the parsha portion this week, I share the sentiment of pleading. I pray that HaShem would grant my beloved and I to walk closer, go deeper and live a life of Torah. That we would live our life with avodah on our minds. But alas as first Torah observant believers in Yeshua for my family the journey has not been easy. And well my beloved doesn't walk as we do(I know HaShem will draw him to himself in time).Maybe not us? Maybe not fully? But them our children, our off spring. Our mission is to tell them as Moshe told Yehoshua be strong. We need to charge our children the next generation to be strengthened . Some of us did not come from Torah observant homes, did not live purely and etc. And still we are walking each day out with HaShem's help. As I watch my children grow and their love for Torah increase I know HaShem is being propitious toward my beloved and I. Now don't get me wrong I say as Shaul said;
1 Corinthians 9:24-27
24 Don't you know that in a race all the runners compete, but only one wins the prize? So then, run to win!
I am aware that Abba will give us what we need. As we continue to conform our lives to his word and sprinkle tradition to make it even sweeter we will accomplish that which we have been set here to do. It is bittersweet as I realize that soon they will be raising their own family and then I will see , and for them it will be different. B'ezrat HaShem.

So I share my thoughts humbly not having it all figure out, but confident that Abba knows what we have need off.

Todah Abba!!!!!


Please share any of your thoughts and or observations about the Parsha Portion. I'd love to hear from you.


Shalom Lady Lavender

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...