Thursday, January 13, 2011

Website Work- You Can Do It!!







So I have made a couple of changes these past few weeks as I have been getting clear about where I am going with my business and stuff. 

See, one of my struggles was getting to the core of what I feel called to do. To me it's all about calling and destiny. I can't work out of any other way. And so I have spent time pondering on who G-d has created ME to be and how I roll. 

Thus, The King's Wise WomanTM   I had in the beginning started with Grace And Space To Grow which is my motto so to speak. But it is The King's Wise Woman that is dear to me because it's who I am. I don't have another story, what I know and who I am was birthed and is sustained out of being a child of the King=G-d=HaShem. And that to me is my fire. So I have been working on my website The King's Wise Woman little by little with great success. I am not done yet, but am still working it.

I feel absolutely elated and excited at where The King's Wise Woman is going to go, and I am willing to go where ever HaShem will take me. 

"I choose to risk my significance to live so that which has come to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which has come to me as blossom goes on as fruit."

This is the life I want to live and when I get discouraged or find myself disappointed these words remind me of the life I choose to live. 

 off to work I go now, talk soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...