Sunday, March 7, 2010

Week 1-D-2- My Poetry-Angelique

           My Poetry (Mis Poemas)



Mis Poemas, come from a deep place
they burn through my throat 
from a dry and parched land.
They encompass my insides with 
a longing to be out
They float in the wind
I can hear the sound.....
Words as they speak out loud
are Mis Poemas that I write down.
one word, two words, three words, four
syntax, context....
leave me alone!
Blades of fire Mis Poemas can be
words of power and authority.
Disseminate don't discriminate
My confabulation
Mis Poemas are real and have feeling.
Pierce the sky oh words of mine
and speak before my King.
Let the world know that my art and mis poemas
are the unleashed expression of a soul
that has been redeemed.
Check that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...