Sunday, March 7, 2010

Alice in Wonderland!!!! Ohh the colors.....





Okay so we went to see Alice in Wonderland, yayayayaya....... Baby treated us a a surprise... What a guy! Now if you read my last post about color you will understand that there is no question as to why I loooovvvee this movie. My favorite character is The Mad Hatter which is of course Johnny Depp!!! The colors.... his cuff is teal lace, his orange hair and magenta lipstick and then those big beautiful green eyes. What a great job Tim Burton did on Alice it was great. The flowers toward the beginning where phenomenal, there colors where so bright. Did I mention I love color? Well, when I get a chance this is going right there next to my Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium. Now I want to paint up a storm using all the colors. I wanted to jot down all the colors I saw but didn't want to miss a thing. Ahh, if you know of any movies that are colored filled please leave a comment, just incase I miss one.



XOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. ohh...lucky you...i am busting to see this with the kids...can;t wait,,,,take care
    mandy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...