Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Walking We Went!

Today I took several walks. YaY. The weather here was beautiful today, irresistible I say. My Baby came home early due to a slow day and off to explore a new trail in our local park. Last week we explored a short trail with my sis-in-law, it was an adventurous walk. So we were more than excited to hit it today with dad. As a family we love to do things together especially firsts. Then my sis-in-law called me, I knew she would on a day like this and we went to another local park that is my favorite. We walked and talked!! Great exercise, I needed it. The air, the sun.... Ah filling. I hope that if you had good weather, you enjoyed it to the fullest.

Shalom
Angelique
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...