Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Skyping and keeping connected



Okay so tonight I opened a skype account to see one of my sisters and my niece. They recently visited and just moved to Georgia. We were so excited!!! We talked for over an hour. I hope to connect with my other sisters. Soooo, if you have a skype account and want to chat let me know?? It is super fun. I am a face to face person. I think it is a great way to keep in contact with family and friends, my niece is 16months and I don't want her to forget us. So hopefully we can keep an ongoing visit time, we set it for Tuesdays at 5pm. Anywhoo, hope you are having a great week. Soon I will be posting on some things.


Chag Sameach!!!!




1 comment:

  1. I love SkyPe!
    As well as Beckah Shae..found her from your blog, lovely mama!!
    She so good!

    <3<3to yOU!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...