Friday, January 1, 2010

I've Discovered

I have discovered so much of myself,
So many pieces that were once lost to me,
Like shards of glass scattered,
My creator took me on recovery,
To the places where I left those pieces of me,
In my past scattered in my memory,
Places in my childhood, youth and grown-up living,
Where pain cut gashes in my heart and stole from me,
There we did recovery!
I found my words, my voice and song,
I found my eyes, I thought they were long gone.
I could here once again the rhythm I was made to dance,
The song of my soul as unique as a birds,
A song all my own.
I've discovered.

Shalom
Angelique

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. Keep singing your tune and dancing your way...great discovery you have unearthed! Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...