Monday, December 7, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook














FOR TODAY December 7, 2009/Kislev 21 5670


Outside My Window...Dark winter night

I am thinking...sleep and making another jean skirt out of pants.

I am thankful for...My beautiful family and all the delightful activities of a homemaker, keeps busy in the winter.

From the learning rooms...DD busy with cyber school and DS on a short break

From the kitchen...Chicken in the oven with white rice, stuffing , cranberry and corn.

I am wearing...My black skirt and green t-shirt.

I am creating...A jean skirt out of a pair of jeans.

I am going...Nowhere, thank goodness.

I am reading...Guidelines for unlicensed practitioner by Dr. Lawrence Wilson

I am hoping...To sleep well tonight.

I am hearing...The quiet hum of my house my guys playing video games in the basement and the girls in the top floor doing our stuff.

Around the house...Sewing and furniture moving.

One of my favorite things...Learning my herbal stuff.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:Sewing and rearranging my creative den.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...From my artist date.

(Click here to join The Simple Woman's Daybook)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...