Thursday, December 31, 2009

One of my intentions for 2010

So this is my moleskine that I just jacked up for this year, although we generally go with Rosh HaShanah the hebrew new year I had a late start. My desire is to have a journal for every month a place to both do visual art journalling and daily stuff! I use my morning pages for a truth journalling so I have my say there.

Here I am putting some pictures of my journal my pages are painted and the spine is pink duct tape which my husband bought me. I wrote on the cover an excerpt from an excellent book I just finished called "Womanly Dominion" by Mark Chanski. I highly recommend this book and will do a review of it soon.

As I ponder on all that HaShem has done this year and all that he has taught me, I am amazed and blessed. He is faithful.

So may he bless you abundantly and cause his face to shine on us as we turn our faces toward him!

Shalom Angelique
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...