Thursday, November 19, 2009

Still not ready!

I am still not ready for my garden to sleep,
Memories of sea shells on my table sit,
Sweet summer air calendula, Thyme and Lady Lavender how fair,
Must we hibernate, Must it end?
I am not ready but I must except this change.
Good things for sure are all the colors of the fall,
Burning wood such sweet aroma,
Apple pie and giving thanks,
Family, friends all delicious treats.
Snuggling in blankets,
Hot tea,
The floor covered with glitter reflecting the bright moonlight, who needs artificial light.
So winter , hebrew month of Kislev, Hanukkah candles, dreidel play.
I will welcome you with open arms but please cold winter don't stay long!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...