Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Satisfaction

If I could tell you the satisfaction I receive from making a loaf of bread you wouldn't believe it. Or maybe you would, I need to make bread! And I feel lovely when my house is clean, meals are healthy and homemade. The Honey Pot (my kitchen) and I have a deep connection and when I am not well I miss her. When things are crazy and she has been neglected and used like a fast food joint we are not happy. We both feel it! And when I come back into full swing I know all will be well as soon as I make a loaf of bread. I love being a homemaker! And although I have made some personal adjustments I am still first and foremost a homemaker by choice. It is the vocation of my heart.

How do you feel about your home? Leave a comment I am genuinely interested in hearing from ya.

Xoxoxox
Shalom
Angelique
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...