Monday, August 3, 2009

Projects Brewing


Well sista's what you see before you is an old apron that has lost it's life. I bought this maybe 2 years ago, I think. Anyway I took it apart to use it as a pattern to make myself several new ones. I must say that I love my apron and at times treat it as part of my wardrobe, when I am at home at least. Well, okay once or twice I went to the store quickly with it. I think it is indispensable. Now I am going to make a couple due to the different things I need them for. One for my kitchen love, one for cleaning and one for my gardening. I don't have alot of fabric so I will be making one patch work style.

I also need to make myself kitchen potholders and decorative towels. I made some for a swap and need to make several for myself. I just found this awesome tutorial at http://ihavetosay.typepad.com/ . She has done a fabulous job and am going to follow her tutorial this time. Her blog is very enjoyable.

Anyway I shall report on my project with pictures.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...