Monday, January 5, 2009

Mixed Media Arts, I have found an outlet!

Mix Media Art is well mixed media, painting, jewelry, drawing you name it and have it, it can be used. For me it has become a wonderful way of releasing my inner artist if you will. I have derived great joy and satisfaction from it. I am learning about altered books, art journals and mixed media jewelry. My 3 loves, books, writing and fabulous jewelry. The value of creating and well of expression can not be ignored. We were created to create!! If one thing I love and believe in the most is personal expression, each of us has something unique to bring to this world. So with that note here is a website that I think is awesome and I love, she is also having a giveaway. But I entreat you to read through and check out her links and mission.
Here is the link http://artistlanikent.blogspot.com/2009/01/new-years-art-blessing-giveaway-destash.html

Enjoy!!!

Lady Lavender

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...