Monday, November 29, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook




FOR TODAY-11/29/10

Outside my window...

It looks mighty frosty and still a beautiful day

I am thinking...

About the week and writing and I have herbs on my mind.

I am thankful for...

All the resources available to me.

From the learning rooms...

Momma-Herbal course
The Daughter-Cyber School work
The Son-Off today back on tomorrow-Friday
 
From the kitchen...

Planning menu's, teaching son to cook, daughter taking over cooking days.....BALANCE

I am wearing...

My pj's still, lol

I am creating...

Rhythms for this season, but I do have sewing some skirts on my mind~!

I am going...

Nowhere today, thankfully

I am reading...

A couple of things

I am hoping...

To continue to get my paperwork and stuff organized.

I am hearing...

Nothing right now

Around the house...

Stirring awake

One of my favorite things...

The way tending to my home brings me comfort!!

A few plans for the rest of the week:

Grocery, Girl Power in elementary schools, sessions, writing.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Beauty found even when bare....


Wanna do your own simple day book go to 
                                      http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...