Friday, October 1, 2010

A Thought Of Shalom For Shabbat



I am here sitting in my new used rocking chair gifted to me. The sun is about fully set and Shabbat is coming in. She the queen of rest. It has been an absolutely insane week of even more productivity and breakthrough's as a family. What more could one ask that HaShem continues to answer heartfelt prayers.

In my thoughts today are these victories. One of the hugest lessons I am learning is allowing things to sink in my heart. There are things you know in your head, but so much is not yet internalized in your heart. Let our prayer be that we could learn and live from our hearts. That our hearts would know the things are heads understand.

I know it sounds a little crazy but when the Bible talks about a heart of understanding. I get it fully now, before I understood with my mind, now my heart comprehends. I share this with you because often we feel confused and frustrated inside, when we thought we understood but there is still resistance. This is because our hearts have not yet understood. 

But I caution you it comes with time, time that only HaShem knows of. When you are ready it will happen and your heart will understand.


I am sending you Grace and Space on this Shabbat to give yourself time to understand with your heart. To be patient and kind to yourself. 


xoxoxoxoxoxox
Shabbat Shalom









2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your blog online. I stumbled across your blog this evening. I'd be interested in knowing how/if you celebrate/honor shabbat in your own home with your family. =)
    -naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shalom Naomi204,

    I'd love to share our experience, you are welcome to email me and we can chat back and forth, if you are comfortable with that? If not leave a comment here and I'll just respond in the comment section.

    Themerchantship@gmail.com

    Shalom
    Angelique

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...