Monday, January 4, 2010



FOR TODAY January 4, 2010

Outside My Window...Cold weather

I am thinking...My wonderfully busy day ahead of me.

I am thankful for...A warm cozy home that my baby works so hard to give us.

From the learning rooms...Planning and adjusting

From the kitchen...Ummm, you wouldn't believe I still haven't made my bread, this has never happened. But today is the day!!!

I am wearing...shhhh, pj's still.....

I am creating...Visual art journal pages, taking pictures.

I am going...Nowhere had enough yesterday and it is too cold.

I am reading...Walking in this World by Julia Cameron, A citizen's guide to zero waste by Paul Connett and Bill Sheehan, just finished-Womanly Dominion by Mark Chanski-awesome book

I am hoping...To work hard today and subdue my chores, LOL

I am hearing...silence......daughter busy.....son reading....dog's sleeping......silence

Around the house...floors to be mopped, dryer to be fixed, dinner to get started.....

One of my favorite things...The smell of fresh bread......

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:Ruling and subduing my house with love

Here is picture thought I am sharing...These are the beautiful roses my baby bought me they dried right in the vase this way.



(join The Simple Woman's Daybook here)


Shalom,

2 comments:

  1. coming over from The Simple Woman's blog. Loved your daybook! I didn't go anywhere today either, it was much too cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the smell of freshly baked bread too! My mom always made bread, so that smell makes me think of her.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...