Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Blogcamp pics








Here is 8-13, I am really enjoying consciously taking pictures each day. What is such a blessing to me is the stopping to notice, to see truly the world around me. The different way HaShem has granted me the privilege to SEE. And also to take things and look for their possibilities as in the picture with the necklace. Can you see a story??? Perspective is powerful and often of our making. Thus it requires us to be mindful...... I hope you are enjoying seeing through my eyes the possibilities of the world my family and I live in. Akeret HaBayit in Training is also sharing what she sees and it's possibilities. If you'd like to post a comment with a picture of your world and it's possibilities feel free!!!!








1 comment:

  1. it's magical what happens to our ability to see the world around us when we have to photograph it every day, isn't it? i'm glad you're participating! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...