Monday, January 4, 2010

Ahh, Sweet treasure..........

Okay, this is the love at first sight deal...... Isn't it beautiful????

The pictures don't do it justice it's a turquoise/teal business oh and the way it stands....ahahaha
Even the plate is beautiful.......................


She also caught my eye I love her pink girly statement......Don't you???






Okay these beads were out of this world inexpensive, first off I love beads.....but to find them long and inexpensive......I mean they are long, they can be double even tripled.. and the bracelets need I say more.....you can't just wear one.....ahh come onnn!! Okay, even with my modest desires there are a couple of things I llllooooovvvveeee......shoes(though it's been years since I indulge-especially high heels :0 and then......purses/bags all kinds but especially big ;0 and then bulky jewelry...... I might have as well been born on an island or been a gypsy(as far as wardrobe) But I suppose having that Rican blood/Indian mix with Spaniard..... wooweee
Trust me we don't fall far from our trees.... Anyhoo finding these beads was sweet!!
At least discovering how deep my island blood runs at this age is surprising!!!!

Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...