Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hitting the Beach






Okay soooo, We. Were. At.The.Beach!!!!!! And we had a blast and intend on going next Wednesday, with HaShem's help. Oh we loved it and it had been a long time since we had been to the beach. We were there for maybe 3 hrs. due to a thunder storm coming in but for us it seemed like all day. The pics on the side are my Sis, my daughter and son and my niece. We boogie boarded and enjoyed the great expanse of the ocean. We did get some sun which felt divine. It took me a while to get in the water, I just have this thing now about what's in there. I know sounds crazy but I stood at the edge for maybe an hour just getting a feel for the floor. There was this little girl next to me and as the waves came in and I would get the hibigibi's if I stepped on something, she would look over and laugh. A child had to witness a full grown women skip, hop and jump all over the place. LOL She in turn was just trying to figure out how she was going to venture out into waves stronger than her. Oh but it was refreshing and dare I say the first outing of our nearly gone summer. So with little left we are going again next week and hopefully the weather will cooperate.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Angelique..
    Thanks for the ATC! I would love to see the 10 other cards you made! Are you going to post them?
    You didn't leave me an email address, so I am leaving my comment here.
    Thanks again,
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Belinda,

    You are more than welcomed. Oops! sorry about the email thing. You can email me at themerchantship@gmail.com
    I did intend on posting them, I will thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...