Sunday, August 30, 2009

Didn't get a chance to tell you

Okay so I have been meaning to tell you about InCourage. It is an awesome sight with a bunch of awesome women who share the journey to InCourage. I am game for encouraging others. It is something I don't think we do enough of. It can't get any better than a life being poured out and a story told so that you know that you are not alone. I posted about what InCouraged me in response to this cool group of women.

In this world we are going to find many differences between ourselves. But I have become more interested in the things that unite us. May HaShem help us draw together for what is good and lovely.

Just click on the button and it will take you there, I hope your InCouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...